To connect an Android TV to an Android phone, you can use the following steps:
- Make sure both your Android TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android phone, open the Google Home app.
- Tap on the device card for your Android TV.
- On the device card, tap on the settings icon (gear icon) in the upper right corner.
- Select “Pair.”
- A code will appear on the screen of your Android TV.
- On your phone, enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Your phone should now be connected to your Android TV, and you can use your phone as a remote control for your TV, mirror your phone’s screen, and cast content from your phone to your TV.
Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the model of your Android TV and phone. Also, the Google Home app may be pre-installed on some Android TV devices, or you may need to download it from the Google Play Store.