In iPhone, people often want to keep the screen on so that they can see helpful information like the time or notification, which will help them know all the basic things without actually opening their iPhone. Now that the new iPhone 14 has hit the market, people are curious whether this same feature is available in it or not so that they can have this same function on their iPhone 14 without any issue. You can even make the things available on the screen customized and then add or remove the things that you want there on the iPhone 14. So keeping an on-screen iPhone 14 is easy, and you do not have to think much while keeping it on-screen on iPhone 14 as it is such an easy task.
How to keep the iPhone screen on iPhone 14?
There are simple steps that you need to follow if you want to keep the iPhone screen on iPhone 14 you need to go through these simple steps so that you can achieve what you need without putting in much effort or going through any hassle and the steps to keep iPhone screen on iPhone 14 are as below:-
- The first step is to go to the settings on your phone. You need to the grounds for any change you want in your phone.
- After going to the settings, you need to find the options display and brightness and select it.
- After selecting the display and brightness option, you need to scroll down for the Always on option, and then when you find it, you need to turn on this option.
- When you have turned on the Always on option, your iPhone 14 will remain on even if you are not using the phone, and all the information you want to display on the lock screen will be visible to you, and that can be easily customized.
These steps tell us how you can easily keep the iPhone screen on iPhone 14 without any issues. Also, it would help if you made sure that this feature is excellent when displaying things on the screen when you are not even using it. So going through the above steps, you can easily keep the screen on the iPhone 14 without any issues as the steps are simple, and there are not too many steps you need to follow if you want to use this particular feature on your iPhone 14.
How to save battery when the screen is on in iPhone 14?
When the screen is on in iPhone 14, there are chances that the battery will start draining, and there will be chances that the battery will start draining. Many people will face this issue, but to overcome it, you can make the display go dark when you are not using the iPhone, and this is amazing because it will save your battery when your iPhone 14 is not in use. There are various times when your screen will appear dark when you are not using it, and some of those times are listed below:-
- If you have connected your iPhone to the car, you will not be using it, so that it will appear dark now.
- The next step is that when you are keeping your iPhone in the face-down position, which is another clear indication that the user is not using the phone, so the screen will go dark.
- If your iPhone is connected to the iWatch, it will detect that you are away from the iPhone and make the phone screen turn dark.
- When the iPhone is in your bag, pocket, or purse, it will turn dark.
- If the lower mode and the sleep focus are on, the screen darkness will also occur, as is so common in such a scenario.
Sometimes the screen will turn dark when you are not using it, and this feature is fantastic because it will help your iPhone not to use the battery when it is not in use. This helps in saving the storm, and that is the reason it is an excellent idea that the screen of the iPhone 14 turns dark when it is not in use. But it will remain on when you are near it, and the phone is idle.
The iPhone 14 is a new phone in this iPhone family, and also you can use it similarly to the previous iPhones. As discussed, the screen-on feature on iPhones is something that people want so that they do not have to open their iPhones for some basic information. Also, to avail of this feature, you need to follow some easy steps without complications.