Bought a new phone … wohooo !! but worried about how to delete your Gmail from your old android phone. Well, forget all your worries because https://searchhoww.com/ is always there to help you out with all your queries.
Adding Gmail is the first most step that is done after buying a new android phone. Simultaneously, the Gmail account must be deleted from the old android phone as it is required to secure unnecessary access to your email, contacts, calendar, and other personal data.
Adding a google account lets all the data associated with that account sync with the new phone automatically. Similarly, deleting Gmail from an old android phone let all the personal information related to that account including contacts, email and settings vanish from that phone.
Common let’s know how you can delete Gmail from an old android phone in the most simplified way.
Steps to delete Gmail from an old android phone
- Open the Settings app of your android phone.
2. Then you will find Passwords & accounts; tap on that. (Note: if you don’t find the “Accounts” option, tap Users and accounts.)
3. After this, you can select the account which you want to remove under “Accounts for”. > Remove account
4. Then you will be asked to confirm if you are sure to remove the account, tap > OK
5. In case this is the one and only Gmail account logged in the phone, you’ll have to enter your phone’s PIN, password or pattern.
Visit https://searchhoww.com/ to get solutions to other related queries.